In order to complete this application form you will require electronic copies of your qualifications and a photo. Please check that you have the required documents before you start to fill in the application.Please note: this website is optimised to work with desktop computers.
Applications that meet the entry criteria are considered. The registration process may take up to two weeks if the application is incomplete or further information is required.
Click on the Preview button, to check your information. After you have checked that the information is correct, you can then submit the form to RBSLI.
By pressing the Submit button on the form, you are declaring the all the information entered is true and accurate, and you are agreeing to send your initial application for consideration.
RBSLI will be in touch shortly with further information.
- Applications will not proceed until a copy of interpreter’s/Translator’s qualification is received.
- RBSLI has discretion over which qualification it accepts as valid for entry to the Register.
1. Complete and submit initial application documents
2. Application approved/request for further information via email
3. Applicant affirms to the RBSLI Code of Ethics
4. Payment of registration fee
5. Issued with electronic photo ID card
All information is treated in the strictest confidence